No doubt Teyana Taylor’s performance at the VMA’s put us all to shame, I mean, did you see her? You would think her diet consists of cabbage and grapefruit only, but that’s not ...Read more
The Wave News
“Monday’s episode of NBC’s Running Wild with Bear Grylls with Courteney Cox wasn’t just about survival in the physical sense. Between hair-raising feats of strength, Cox and ...Read more
Vanilla Ice is set to star in the 23rd season of Dancing with the Stars, according to US Weekly. The 90’s rapper will be joined by Amber Rose, Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, Ryan ...Read more
- Nonprofit group surprises Flint kids with free backpacksFLINT, Mich. (AP) — A nonprofit group is giving backpacks filled with school supplies to all 5,500 students in Flint's public school district, the latest philanthropic effort aimed at helping the city dealing with the aftermath of a lead-tainted water crisis.
- 10 things to look forward to at the movies this fallOut with the summer, in with the fall. Please hurry.
- Police at Chris Brown's home after woman sought assistanceLOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities responded to singer Chris Brown's Los Angeles home early Tuesday after a woman called police seeking assistance, officials said.
- Chicago lawmaker proposes cracking down on Pokemon Go sitesSPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Invasive weeds have long threatened to erode dunes on a portion of the Chicago lakefront, but the area recently had to contend with a virtual invasion: "Pokemon Go" characters.
- The top 10 movies on the iTunes StoreiTunes Movies U.S. charts for week ending August 28, 2016:
- Music world pays tribute to Mexico's Juan GabrielThe music industry paid tribute Monday to legendary Mexican showman Juan Gabriel, who died in California at the age of 66 after selling tens of millions of records. Mexico's top selling singer-songwriter, he was adored throughout Latin America, Spain and Hispanic communities in the United States for his heartfelt ballads and joyous mariachi tunes. Juan […]
- Gavin DeGraw on the Tie Between Music and FamilyABC News' Amna Nawaz interviews artist, Gavin DeGraw.
- Mexico, music world mourn singing legend Juan GabrielMexico and the music world on Monday mourned the death of legendary singer Juan Gabriel, who touched millions with wrenching ballads of love and loneliness as he rose from the rough streets of Ciudad Juarez to a world stage. The singer, known as the "Divo of Juarez," died of a heart attack Sunday at his […]